Our inspiring review is coming soon for now, here is what Old Man Mountain have to say:
The pair of 6″ long extenders attaches the Old Man Mountain rack frame to the front fork. The pair of 14″ long extenders attaches the Old Man Mountain rack frame to the rear of your bike. These extenders have a slot for adjustability, which allows you to level the rack on different types of bikes. Includes hardware.
- Includes slots for adjustability.
- Made from 6061 aluminum and powder coated matte black for finish and durability.
- Can be mounted to eyelets or to the Old Man Mountain pucks or seat post mount if your bike does not have eyelets.
- May need to be bent to fit width of frame.
- Includes hardware.
- Dimensions: 6 × 1 × .25 in
- Dimensions: 14 × 1 × .25 in
All Old Man Mountain products have a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Please see Old Man Mountain’s warranty details to review their limitations.