Not every morning commute should feel like a Triathlon or Tour De France! The Nutcase Metroride is the helmet for your commute to work or just a simple ride around town.
Dress it up, dress it down, wear it all around. Metroride is at home on your 9-5 or your late night date, at happy hour or on a long weekend ride. Look slick in a suit, or your everyday getup.
Add some class to your rides, from the original style-setting helmet company, Nutcase.
- Lightweight, breathable, and compact
- Classic inspiration, modern design
- Adjustable and removable spin dial allows for a comfy, snug fit
- Snap-in visor for sun and rain protection
- Three full pad sets included in 3, 6, and 9mm for optimal fit: mix and match pad sets to find the best fit for you
- Durable Polycarbonate (PC) Inmold shell
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) foam for high-impact protection
- Easy-adjust chin straps
- No pinch Fidlock magnetic buckle for one-handed operation, and no-pinching
- Chin pad for warmth and comfort
- 1 size fits many: S/M-M/L (55cm-59cm)
- Complies with U.S. CPSC 16 CFR 1203 Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for persons age 5 and older
- We’re so confident in our products that we’ve got a comprehensive one year warranty. Anything happens to your case or accessory, we’ll gladly fix or replace it through one of our many reliable channel partners. In order to make a warranty claim, the request has to be made through the point of purchase with some basic requirements. These include presentation of the receipt or the warranty card provided with the product.
- Wear and tear problems
- Misuse, lack of care, or mishandling the product
- Damage by unauthorized repair
- Product modification
Nutcase doesn’t cover the following: