The Swift™ 300 gives you more than enough lumens at our lightest weight for headlights (82 grams). NiteRider® makes this headlight USB rechargeable for convenient on-the-go charging. The Swift™ 300 features a highly durable light housing with Dupont® Fiberglass reinforced nylon meeting all required FL1 Standards for impact testing and water / dust resistance.
Vmax+™ 150 is NiteRider’s first taillight featuring COB (Chip-on-Board) LEDs, which for cyclists means it emits highly visible flash patterns in a smaller, more compact package. Its feather-like light weight makes it perfect as a wearable safety light—easily clipping onto straps, belt loops, and more. For added convenience, the Vmax+ 150 features mode memory, will power ON in the last mode used.
SWIFT™ 300 TYPICAL RUN TIMES*
Low – 15:00h at 80 Lumens
Med – 9:00h at 150 Lumens
High – 2:00h at 300 Lumens
Flash – 12:00h at 300 Lumens
Walk – 28:00h at 20 Lumens
Vmax+™ 150 TYPICAL RUN TIMES*
Fast Flash – 11:30h
Slow Flash – 9:30h
Disco Flash – 9:45h
Pulse Flash – 6:00h
High Steady – 4:30h
Low Steady – 25:30h
*Run times are approximations and may vary
- Water / Dust Resistant IP64 Rated
- USB-C Rechargeable
- Mode Memory (Powers ON in last mode used)
SWIFT™ 300 FRONT LIGHT FEATURES
- Lumen Output: 300
- Weight: 82g
- Battery: Li-ion
- Charge Time: 2:00h at greater than 500mA | 3:15h at 500mA
Vmax+™ 150 TAILLIGHT FEATURES
- Lumen Output: 150
- Mode: 6 Modes with Run Times: 4:30-25:30h
- Charge Time: 2:00h
- Weight: 59g
NiteRider® Lighting Systems are engineered for maximum performance and durability. We proudly warranty all NiteRider® products against defects in materials or workmanship.
NiteRider® distributes its products exclusively through its network of authorized dealers. Any products purchased on Ebay or similar online auction outlet will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
Niterider’s warranty is non-transferrable for lights purchased second hand on Craigslist or at REI’s garage sale/used section. The customer claiming warranty must be the original owner and is required to provide the receipt/ proof of purchase.
Since no NiteRider® product is indestructible, the Limited Lifetime Warranty does not cover damages attributed to or resulting from normal wear and tear, abuse or alteration.
DURATION OF WARRANTY
• Limited lifetime warranty: Covers any defects in mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs
• 2-year warranty: Printed circuit boards, switches and AC adapters
• 1-year Warranty: Rechargeable battery cells
Warranty Claim Requirements
1. To obtain warranty service, it is preferable to have your original sales receipt. Systems returned without a sales receipt will have the warranty begin on the date of manufacture.
2. Fill out and submit a contact form to the NiteRider Customer Service Department to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Customers must obtain an RMA number before sending product to NiteRider®. The RMA number must be prominently displayed on the outside of your package.
3. Return the defective product, freight prepaid and insured to NiteRider®. The product must be properly packaged to prevent damage in transit. For more information about the warranty process, please refer to the “RMA Process” section of the FAQ page.
Out of Warranty Repair
If your lighting system is in need of repair and is out of the warranty period, send the system, with your RMA # on the outside of the package, to NiteRider® along with required payment (per the schedule below). Include your name, address, phone number and a brief description of the problem. Your system will be repaired and returned promptly.
Systems or Components [Bench Charge]
• Lumina™ Series Head Light [$40]*
• Lumina™ OLED Head Light [$45]*
• Pro Series [$40]
* Upon arrival, if the light is determined to need more than 50% of its components replaced the repair charge will be doubled.
Please contact NiteRider® Customer Service for further details. 1-800-466-8366, Mon-Fri, 9am-3:00pm PST
Free Technical Support
NiteRider® provides free technical support. If you experience any difficulty during installation, use of a NiteRider® product, or if you are uncertain of the warranty as it applies to your NiteRider® lighting system, please contact NiteRider® Customer Support.
We’re here to help you, so please do not hesitate to contact us! For more information regarding our repair process, please refer to the “RMA Process” section of the FAQ page. Warranty terms are subject to change without notice.
NiteRider® 60 Day Product Return Policy
NiteRider® offers a 60 day unconditional* return policy on all our lights. If for any reason your light fails to operate we will replace the product at no cost.
*A 10% restocking fee will be applied to items that do not meet the following conditions:
All item(s) must be returned in new condition (with no visible signs of wear or use), in the original packaging (no tears, rips, or damage), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit.