Our inspiring overview is coming soon. For now, here is what MSR has to say:
Featuring a precise-pour design, this ultralight aluminum teapot dispenses a steady, thick, targeted stream of water that’s ideal for mastering pour-over coffee, and for filling small-mouth vessels. The teapot’s no-drip spout eliminates any dribble after your pour, and it’s special lid stays on when pouring but comes off easily otherwise. It’s handle also stays upright, away from the hot teapot, for easy handling and to help keep hands cool. The teapot’s wide opening facilitates cleaning and lets you store a small stove and ingredients for your morning caffeine ritual. And for those traveling ultralight, the teapot is an excellent alternative to a small pot for boiling water for dehydrated meals.
Our in-depth features analysis are forthcoming. For now, here is how MSR puts it:
- Featherweight: Just 147 g (5.2 oz) in an ultralight, hard-anodized aluminum design.
- Precise Pour: Dispenses a robust, non-turbulent column of water thatﾒs easy to direct.
- Secure Lid: Lid stays on when pouring but lifts off easily when teapot is upright.
- Convenient: Stows PocketRocketﾮ 2 with case or PocketRocketﾮ Deluxe stove plus coffee or tea ingredients.
Our clear and concise specs will be ready soon. For now, here is how MSR puts it:
- Weight (Standard): 5.25 oz
- Weight (Metric): 0.16 kg
- Width (Standard): 5.5 in
- Height (Standard) : 3.5 in
- Packed Size (Standard): 3.5 x 5.5 in
- Packed Size (Metric): 8.25 x 14 cm
- Material(s): Aluminum
- Country of Origin Made in China