Rummy me this
Sturdy, dependable, and won’t leave you by yourself in a rainstorm, the Rummy is the perfect riding companion for carrying lots of gear, no matter what the weather condition.
By combining a completely weatherproof, 1000 denier Cordura fabric bag, with high quality construction, and a touch of rugged, handmade love, you’ve got yourself the Mission Rummy. This do anything, go anywhere bag can show off most anywhere, while keeping sensitive equipment like laptops safe inside the urethane coated zipper pocket. Whether you’re a bike messenger, a student, or a professional, a sleek looking bag with a rugged design is always the way to go.
The Rummy offers great fit in addition to function. The reversible shoulder strap allows you to change shoulders, depending on what’s comfortable. One handed adjustable Aluminum hardware is also a nice benefit for those on the fly, drop by, can’t quite say, “hi” moments. The Rummy is ready, are you?
- Available colors:
- Weatherproof urethane coated 1000 Cordura denier fabric
- Main flap operates as either a standard cover-all or roll-top closure for added waterproofing and easy external pocket access
- Large front pocket with two internal zipper pockets and a water resistant, urethane coated main zipper and small flap zipper protector
- Internal pocket with three organization slots
- Quick-access outboard pockets with Velcro flap and optional buckle closures
- Padded shoulder strap with breathable mesh and an added belt section for accessory attachment
- Easy, one handed adjustable shoulder strap with securing loop to hold strap excess
- Reversible Shoulder strap for left-side or right-side wear
- Detachable cross-chest stabilizer
- Aluminum hardware
- Bike light attachment loop
- Made in America
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 18″ x 11″ x 5.5″
- Volume: 1,650 cu.in. 27L
- Weight: 3.25 lbs
Lifetime warranty on all Mission products.
“Now, we have to say that our warranty covers defects in materials and craftsmanship. What it doesn’t cover is reasonable wear and tear or abuse. If you drag your bag around behind your car, or carry a bunch of razor sharp machetes with you, that’s on you. We can fix it, but we wont cover the costs, and we might recommend for you not to do that anymore.”
“The lifetime of you or the lifetime of the bag.. We think it’s probably pretty much the same thing.”