The full Monty
For a do everything bag in a small package, the Mission Workshop Monty has it all. Waterproof fabric, tons of organization pockets and adjustable straps for a perfect fit, you can’t miss with a high caliber bag such as this.
The Monty, like it’s fellow Mission Workshop Messengers, is made with 1000 Cordura denier fabric and a great design. The most notable feature that sets these bags apart, is the main closure. Modeled with a standard messenger flap, it looks like any other messenger bag. However, you can also roll down the top, for a more tight and secure closure. This makes for added waterproofing on rainy days.
The big picture is great with a bomber waterproof messenger bag, but the devil is in the details. Luckily, Mission thought of that too! Whether you’re a lefty, or righty, or go both ways, you can switch up your strap with this bag. Multiple accessory attachments and Aluminum hardware add convenience to the highly functional Monty. Go ahead, and get the full Monty out of your bag.
- Available colors:
- Weatherproof urethane coated 1000 Cordura denier fabric
- Main flap operates as either a standard cover-all or roll-top closure for added waterproofing and easy external pocket access
- Large front pocket with a water resistant, urethane coated main zipper and small flap zipper protector
- Internal zipper pocket with two organization slots
- Quick-access outboard pockets with Velcro flap and optional buckle closures
- Padded shoulder strap with breathable mesh and an added belt section for accessory attachment
- Easy, one handed adjustable shoulder strap with securing loop to hold strap excess
- Reversible Shoulder strap for left-side or right-side wear
- Detachable cross-chest stabilizer
- Aluminum hardware
- Bike light attachment loop
- Made in America
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 10″ x 16″ x 5″
- Volume: 1,300 cu.in. 21L
- Weight: 2.75 lbs
Lifetime warranty on all Mission products.
“Now, we have to say that our warranty covers defects in materials and craftsmanship. What it doesn’t cover is reasonable wear and tear or abuse. If you drag your bag around behind your car, or carry a bunch of razor sharp machetes with you, that’s on you. We can fix it, but we wont cover the costs, and we might recommend for you not to do that anymore.”
“The lifetime of you or the lifetime of the bag.. We think it’s probably pretty much the same thing.”