With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it’s no wonder why the Minion DHF is one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking.
Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro or World Cup downhill, there’s a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
- Single, dual compound or 3C MaxxTerra Super Tacky options
- Wide Trail (WT) sizes optimized for 35mm inner width rims
- Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance
- Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction
- Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
- EXO casing provides protection on sidewalls for extreme cut and abrasion resistance while remaining lightweight and highly flexible
- Color: Black
- PSI: 40
- Flat Protection: Sidewall
- Tire Intended Use: Downhill , Mountain
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- TPI: 60
- Tire Bead: Folding
All Maxxis tires are backed by warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Please see their Warranty page for the details regarding the Maxxis warranty policy.