The Lone Peak P-100 Parley’s Summit Pannier is the largest front pannier offered by Lone Peak. The Parley is still sleek and compact, but the additional, large zipper pocket in the front adds more carrying capacity. With a volume of 2000 cubic inches, this bag can easily be utilized with either a front rack or a rear rack.
The lateral cinching strap secures your gear in place, while the easy to use Loc-on attachment system tightens the bag to your rack to prevent rattling. Reflective strips are on three sides of the bag for maximum visibility.
Given that all Lone Peak Bags are offered in Black, Red, Blue and Steel, you can mix and match any bag to create a fancy touring combo, or a lightweight commuter duo.
Sold as a pair
- Available colors: Black, Blue, Red or Steel
- Large capacity panel load pannier works well on front or rear rack
- Large external zippered pockets
- Load compression straps provide stability
- Coverlight reinforcement on lower portion of pannier
- Loc-on pannier suspension is easy to use and very secure
- Volume: 2000 cu. in./pair
- Dimensions: 13″ x 10.5″ x 5″(H x W x D)/pannier
- Weight: 2 lb., 6 oz./pair
At Lone Peak they work hard to design innovative and practical packs that will last a lifetime. They Back this philosophy by guaranteeing all Lone Peak equipment to be free of defects in materials and workmanship during the life of the pack. However, no pack is indestructible, therefore we cannot cover defects attributed to misuse, alteration or normal wear and tear. Warranty service is available to the original owner by returning the product cleaned, insured, and post paid. If the product is determined to be defective, they will repair or replace it, free of charge, without unnecessary delay. Should you encounter a problem not covered by warranty, they will gladly repair the product as inexpensively as possible.