The Lone Peak P-099 Sundance Front Panniers are great for commuting, or for light day trips. The external zipper mesh pocket provides organization while the lateral securing straps ensure stability. The P-099 is easy to pack with the full panel front zippered opening.
Safety and durability are always important features for a pannier. There are reflectors on three sides of the P-099 Sundance to make you stand out no matter what time of day, and the bottom is reinforced with additional fabric to add strength for books, and other heavy loads.
If you want to travel fully loaded, reach for any of the other Lone Peak Panniers to match.
Sold as a pair
- Available colors: Black, Blue, Red or Steel
- Medium capacity panel load pannier great for commuting of day rides
- External zippered mesh pockets
- Load compression straps provide stability
- Coverlight reinforcement on lower portion of pannier
- Loc-on pannier suspension is easy to use and very secure
- Volume: 1500 cu. in./pair
- Dimensions: 14″ x 12″ x 4″(H x W x D)/pannier
- Weight: 2 lb., 4 oz./pair
At Lone Peak they work hard to design innovative and practical packs that will last a lifetime. They Back this philosophy by guaranteeing all Lone Peak equipment to be free of defects in materials and workmanship during the life of the pack. However, no pack is indestructible, therefore we cannot cover defects attributed to misuse, alteration or normal wear and tear.
Warranty service is available to the original owner by returning the product cleaned, insured, and post paid. If the product is determined to be defective, they will repair or replace it, free of charge, without unnecessary delay. Should you encounter a problem not covered by warranty, they will gladly repair the product as inexpensively as possible.