Stella 600 Dual is two 300 lumen lights that can be aimed independently for greater flexibility to get the beam pattern you need most. Ideal for commuting or mountain biking. Compact and lightweight, the Stella 600 mounts to your handlebar. Runs on a three-cell, rechargeable Li-ion battery.
If you want to announce to traffic ahead that you are coming, and at the same time see the road in front of you, Stella 600 Dual does both.
Also available: Light and Motion Stella 600 Dual Light Head Only (if you already have a compatible battery pack).
Strap this light head to your forehead with the Light and Motion Multi-Sport Head Strap
- Cruise mode cycles through High, Medium, Low and Flash sequentially.
- Race mode bypasses the Medium and Flash modes, allowing you to conserve battery power when you don’t need full brightness, and then switch to the High setting in one click.
- Lithium Ion battery technology is the same as what you’ll find in your laptop computer and is far superior to alkaline batteries
- Full charge from empty to ready in about 2.5 hours
- 9 hours run time on medium
- 4.5 hours run time on medium
- 2.25 hours run time on high
- 100+ hours run time in flash mode
- An optional AC/DC adapter is available for charging from a 12v car outlet
- Helmet and Bike Mounts
- Weight: 313 gr / 11 oz
- High: 600 lumens
- Medium: 300 lumens
- Low: 150 lumens
- Light & Motion provides warranties against manufacturer defects for 1 year starting from the date of purchase. While the warranty is non-transferable and does not cover failures from misuse, damaged lights can usually be repaired for a nominal fee.