The Seca 1800 lights up the road for commuting, mountain biking, or road racing night rides. The low-profile mount and bi-conic reflector mean this light is light and compact — in spite of it’s impressive light output. the Seca 1800 mounts to your bike or to your helmet. Hardware for both is included.
For dedicated cyclists, whether competing in 24-hours races or commuting home through the woods after work. The balance between brightness, beam pattern, weight and features is unmatched. With 1800 tested and certified lumens shaped and controlled with integrated design, you will not find a light that is more effective on your rides.
- 1800 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- IP67 Waterproof Rating (Submersible to 1 Meter)
- Advanced electronics with regulated output to keep lumens steady through entire runtime
- A 4 LED array using the best CREE LEDs and enhanced firmware
- Custom engineered reflector/optics diffuses the bottom LED to cover an ultra-wide spread down in front and focuses the top LEDs to penetrate the darkness and maximize riders’ depth perception
- Illuminated power button with enhanced engagement designed specifically for gloves
- GoPro mount compatibility
- High: 1800 Lumens 1.5 hours run time
- Medium: 900 Lumens 3 hours run time
- Low: 450 Lumens 6 Hours run time
- Charge Time: 2.5 Hours
- Weight: 355 grams
- Warranty Policy
Light and Motion provides warranties against manufacturer defects for 2 year starting from the date of purchase from a Light and Motion Authorized Dealer. While the warranty is non-transferable and does not cover failures from misuse or battery issues beyond one year, damaged lights can usually be repaired for a nominal fee. Proof of purchase required for warranty support.
Returning Products for Warranty Evaluation and Repair
Should your system malfunction for any reason, submit a services request to the Light and Motion service department through our Support Center
We will contact you the following business day to finalize the arrangements for your repair. When returning your system, please make sure to unplug the battery from the light before shipping. Always package your light so that the switch cannot be pressed accidentally by the light moving around in the box. All warranty and repair products should be returned with proof of purchase from an authorized dealer to:
Light and MotionRA: _____________711 Neeson RoadMarina, CA 93933