Our inspiring review is coming soon, for now here is what Kona says:
If Mad Max rode a bike, it would be the Honzo ESD. It’s part Honzo, part monster, and with geometry that inspired the Process X, it’s made for those who want to punish the trails. A steel frame holds a Marzocchi Bomber Z1 fork with 150mm of travel.
It’s got strong 4-piston brakes, grippy Maxxis rubber, and a headtube badge that will scare your children at night. This is the Warrior of the Wasteland.
**Kona trademarks, logos, photos, and videos are the intellectual property of Kona, and may not be reproduced or used in commerce without the consent of Kona.
- Innovate Cromoly steel frame
- Internal headset
- Tapered head tube
- Tubeless compatible rims
- Boost standard
- Frame: Kona Cromoly Butted
- Fork: Marzocchi Bomber Z1 Grip Damper 150mm Tapered 110mm Spacing
- Color: Gloss Metallic Black
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX
- Cassette: Shimano SLX 10-51t 12spd
- Crankset: Race Face Aeffect R
- Shifter: Shimano XT
- Brakes: Shimano Deore
- Rotors: F-Shimano RT64 203mm (centerlock), R-Shimano RT64 180mm (centerlock)
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 E ZS
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 35
- Handlebar: Race Face Aeffect R 35
- Grips / Bar Tape: Kona Key Grip
- Seatpost: TranzX Dropper +RAD Internal w/ Shimano Lever 31.6mm
- Saddle: WTB Volt
- Seatclamp: Kona Clamp
- Front Wheel: Race Face AR 30, Shimano SLX 110x15mm
- Rear Wheel: Race Face AR 30, Shimano SLX 148x12mm
- Tires: FRONT: MMaxxis Assegai EXO TR 3C 29×2.5″ WT, REAR: Maxxis Minion DHR II EXO TR 3C 29×2.4″ WT
Kona’s bicycles fall between a 1 and 2 year warranty. Please see Kona’s extensive warranty details to review their limitations.