The Knog Nerd 9-Function Bicycle Computer offers a fun and efficient way to record your cycle stats with smart, simple functionality and painless tool/wire-free set up. Rather than hassling with connecting wires and rubber cutouts, the Nerd uses a silicon tension fit system that simply wraps around your handlebar or stem for your preferred vantage point. The wireless transmitter attaches the same way–so that you are good to go–finished with “installation” in seconds–and without a single tool. This super-speedy and easy installation also makes the Nerd a great computer to move between bikes. After you have installed your Nerd it is time to experience the computer’s functionality. The wireless Nerd will transmit information without interference from any of the cellular/electronic noise of your surroundings. With single button operation, the Nerd’s face functions as one big button, allowing you to scroll between its nine functions with ease. Pressing the face allows you to either display individual functions or cycle through all available function screens in a looped sequence using scan mode. The computer allows you to view data through numeric representations as well as with visual representation bars that show your current speed versus your average speed. With nine functions and the ability to maintain unique data between rides, the Nerd allows you to document, review, and analyze your riding data to your heart’s content on and off the bike. The Nerd displays current speed and a 12/24 hour clock and computes your average speed, maximum speed, and relative speed output as a bar graph of your current versus average speed. In addition, the Nerd records trip distance and total riding time and has an odometer and low-battery indicator. The Knog Nerd offers unequaled ease of use, ease of installation, and smart functionality for biking. The computer is also 100 percent waterproof for worry-free use in any weather conditions.
- Animated rolling display
- Touch screen functionality
- Can be set up for use on two bikes
- Maintains unique data between rides
- Simple tool-less attachment to handlebar or stem
- No signal or function interference
- 100 percent waterproof
- Materials: Medical grade silicon
- Current speed
- 12/24 hour clock
- Trip distance
- Average speed
- Maximum speed
- Relative speed gauge (output as a bar graph of current vs. average speed)
- Total riding time
- Scanning (will display all functions in a looped sequence)
- Low-battery indicator
- Nerd Weight: 45 grams
- Transmitter Weight: 39 grams
- Main unit size: 53 x 51 x 40 millimeters
- Transmitter size: 52 x 27 x 52 millimeters
- 1 CR2032 3V cell: N.E.R.D.
- 1 LR44 1.5V cell: Transmitter
- Battery life: Approximately 1-2 years with normal operation
- ALL KNOG products are warranted to be free from any defect in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase identified on the sales receipt. Our warranty applies when our product is used for the purpose intended, under normal conditions, and does not apply to damage caused by typical wear and tear, accidents, acids, water, misuse or neglect and is limited to the value of the product. This warranty applies in addition to your statutory rights in relation to your country.
Please note that the [qudos] Action Light is guaranteed against manufacturing defects only. Damage from use, accident, misuse or normal wear and tear is not covered. Except for such repair or replacement, this product is without warranty, condition or other liability even though the defect or loss is caused by negligence or other fault. Knog assumes no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, or other claim related to or resulting from the use of this product. In no event shall Knog be liable for incidental or consequential damages relating to or resulting from the use of this product or any of its parts. This product is not warrantied against waterhousing leakage or any resulting damage due to possible user error. Please follow the instructions carefully when sealing the Light Unit. 6 month battery warranty for manufacturing defects only. Return with original receipt to point of purchase two years from original date of purchase.
All returns will be subject to inspection and approval by KNOG or our distributor in your country before any repair or replacement is authorised. Defects discovered after the 2 year period can usually be repaired (depending on parts availability), but will be subject to charge.
If you have an issue with a Knog product or think you have a faulty unit, well happily swap it out for a brand spankin new one for you. The fastest way to get a replacement is to return your product to your point of purchase, where you can have it replaced straight away. If this is not possible then fill out the below form and well process your claim.