A great Utility Rack
The Jandd Standard Rack is perfect for the multi-faceted cyclist always on the go. This rack was made for bopping around town and heading off on moderate tours. With a carrying capacity of 50 pounds, you will have all you need for a weekend camping trip.
For a little extra room, throw a rack bag on the top plate. The Standard Rack will fit most any bike, and has the option of adding hose clamps for bikes without lower braze-ons. The Jandd Disc Adapter Kit is also available for bikes with disc brakes. The Standard Rack, for the utility cyclist.
Check out the mounting instructions for the Jandd Standard Rack.
- Available in black
- Upper mounting extenders attach to seat stays or brake bosses (with additional extender)
- Lower mounting to lower braze-ons
- Rear reflector bracket included to attach reflector or light
- Stress points are double welded
- All necessary hardware included
- Maximum load: 50 lbs.
- Weight: 28.8 oz (816 g)
- Tubing Diameter: 12 mm.
- Material: Aircraft-grade, 6061-T6, Aluminum round stock
- Fits Wheel Sizes: 26″ and 700c
All Jandd Mountaineering products have a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship.