How Low can you Go?
The Jandd Low Front Rack gets straight to the point. A light duty front rack that holds gear low to the ground for the optimal center of gravity. The Low Front Rack attaches to the lower and mid-fork eyelets for a nice fit.
For bikes without eyelets, hose clamps are available in a variety of sizes to custom fit the Low Rack to your bike. The simple continuous loop design is sleek and sturdy. To carry a little extra weight around town, or on short tours, check out the Jandd Lite Duty Rack for a winning combination.
See how to mount the Jandd Low Front Rack with these mounting instructions.
- Available in black
- Upper mounting to mid-fork eyelets; band clamps can be used on bikes with no mid-fork eyelets
- Lower mounting to lower braze-ons; band clamps can be used on bikes without lower braze-ons
- Stress points are double welded
- Mounting hardware (3/4″ & 1″ Jandd Stainless Steel Clamps) included
- Maximum load: 25 lbs.
- Weight: 26.5 oz (752 g)
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 14″ x 6 x 13.25″
- Tubing Diameter: 12 mm.
- Material: Aircraft-grade, 6061-T6, Aluminum round stock
- Fits Wheel Sizes: 26″ and 700c
All Jandd Mountaineering products have a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship.