Lite Duty for Commuting
The Jandd Lite Duty Front Rack is great for running errands around town and going on short trips. This pocket-book friendly rack is made of the same high-quality Aluminum alloy as the other Jandd racks with a smaller price tag.
For bikes that don’t have lower braze-ons, use hose clamps instead for a snug fit. If you prefer mounting your rack to the brake bosses instead of the seat stays, additional extenders are available as well. Mounting the Lite Duty to a mountain bike with disc brakes isn’t a problem with the Jandd disc spacer kit. Great fit, simple design, good stuff.
Mounting instructions for Jandd rear racks.
- Available in black
- Upper mounting extenders attach to seat stays or brake bosses (with additional extender)
- Lower mounting to lower braze-ons
- Stress points are double welded
- All necessary hardware included
- Maximum load: 35 lbs.
- Weight: 26.5 oz (752 g)
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 14″ x 6″ x 13.25″
- Tubing Diameter: 12 mm.
- Material: Aircraft-grade, 6061-T6, Aluminum round stock
- Fits Wheel Sizes: 26″ and 700c
All Jandd Mountaineering products have a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship.