Extreme-ly sturdy front rack
A large, roomy top plate, 2 mounting heights for panniers, and fits virtually any bike; what more could you ask for in a quality, utility front rack?
The Jandd Extreme Front Rack offers a 6 inch wide top plate for mounting rack top bags or for that precious 6 pack. This rack also has a 6″ tall, vertical mid fork mounting area, so adjusting this rack to fit your bike is easy, peasy. Hose clamps can be an alternative for bikes without fork eyelets. Carry this rack on all of your extreme adventures.
See how to mount the Jandd Extreme Front Rack with these mounting instructions.
- Available in black
- Upper mounting to mid-fork eyelets; band clamps can be used on bikes with no mid-fork eyelets
- Lower mounting to lower braze-ons; band clamps can be used on bikes without lower braze-ons
- 6″ wide top plate for lots of extra mounting space
- Fits most any bike
- Stress points are double welded
- Mounting hardware (3/4″ & 1″ Jandd Stainless Steel Clamps) included
- Maximum load: 40 lbs.
- Weight: 37 oz (1054 g)
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 16.25″ x 6″ x 13.25″
- Tubing Diameter: 12 mm.
- Material: Aircraft-grade, 6061-T6, Aluminum round stock
- Fits Wheel Sizes: 26″ and 700c
All Jandd Mountaineering products have a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship.