The iBert is an alternative to bike child trailers and rear bike child seats. Interacting with the child is much more natural when he or she is in front of instead of behind you. The child has a better view, and less road dust, dirt, and mud from the rear wheel.
With the child’s weight distributed over the middle of the bike frame, the bike handles more easily than with a rear seat.
The padded steering wheel doubles as a nap pad.
For children up to four years old, 44 inches and 40 pounds.
The Stinger mount requires 3/4″ on your handlebar stem.
- Fits most bicycles on the market today
- Center mounted seat provides a better center of gravity and increased mobility for
- adult rider
- Features a three-point child safety harness system with quick attach/detach buckle
- and locking lap bar for additional safety
- Better view for the child resulting in better protection from dust and dirt
- Improved positioning allows better communication
- Easy and safer loading and unloading of the child
- Enclosed leg wells for comfort and safety
- Seat fits most children ages 1 to 4 years
- Made in the USA
- New color Bright Pink (UV protection added to both green & pink seats)
- New padded steering wheel that doubles as a nap pad
- ALL mounting hardware made from rust resistant aluminum and stainless steel.
- The Mounting Bar and attachment plate are aluminum. The ring pin, bowtie
- clip and bolts are stainless steel.
- Mounting tabs for the 1/4″ hex key built into the steering wheel assembly
- Weight: 3.8 lbs / 1.7 kg
- Maximum Carrying Weight: 38 lbs / 17.2 kg
- Maximum Child Height: 44 in / 19.1 cm
- Heel plate to back rest distance: 22 in / 55.9 cm
- Hip room width: 11 in / 27.9 cm
- Back rest height: 9 in / 22.9 cm
- Crotch to back rest distance: 9 in / 22.9 cm
- Alloy mounting plate and Stinger attachment
Two (2) year limited warranty for manufacturer defects.