Our inspiring review is coming soon, for now here is what Radical Adventure Riders have to say:
Get Rad’s second issue, Making Space and Stepping Back, features 13 contributors creating space for BIPOC and trans, women, intersex, and gender non-conforming folks in the cycling and outdoors community. Contributors center on community building and organizing, prioritizing self and collective care and cultivating education and knowledge-sharing in the bike adventure community.
*Accessibility is crucial to Radical Adventure Riders. If you are a Black, Indigenous, and/or Person of Color and cannot access this content due to financial circumstances please email RAR at email@example.com.
- Issue: Get Rad Be Radical Issue 02, Making Space and Stepping Back.
- Pages: 120 pages
- Included: Making space sticker.
- Printer: Versa Press in East Peioria, Illinois.
- Creative Director and Editor: Molly Sugar
- Supporters: Specialized Bikes, Ride with GPS, evo, Surly, Bikepacking.com, Kona, Wolf Tooth, Velocity
- Contributors: Alej Perez, Christina Torres, Dia Hodnett, Frit Tam, Guarina Lopez, Jay Malena, Lauren Jones, Lazarus Letcher, Nkenna Onwuzuruoha, Jasmine Brooks, Shankaron Aden Elmi, Taiana Martinez, Tez De La Tierra
- Publication Size: 6” x 9”