No matter how extreme your trip is the Ghost-S has your back with Full HD (1080p 60 frames a second), so record your next adventure with the Drift Ghost-S. If you’re bombing down mountain on your snow board or just wanting to shoot a video on your next bike tour, the Ghost S will bring your memories home.
The result is extraordinarily smooth, rich video in any condition. Best in class battery life (3.5 hours) means you can record more and worry less. A vivid 2″ Corning Gorilla Glass scratch-resistant LCD screen further distinguish the Ghost-S from its competitors. Simple and intuitive, yet packed with features, the easy-to-use interface provides access to a wide variety of user-adjustable settings including, bit rate, 10x digital zoom, resolution, frame rate, exposure, field of view and manual HDMI out.
- 1080p FULL HD – NOT A SINGLE BIT LESS! Equipped with one of the most powerful chips on the market, the Ghost-S provides crystal-clear Full HD images and stunning 12MP photos. The resolution is individually adjustable and can be extended up to 1080p (with a frame rate of up to 60 fps). TIP! Combine photo and video mode and shoot high-resolution images even during movie recording!
- DON’T MISS A SECOND! An integrated 2″ LCD display (protected by Corning Gorilla Glass) gives your Ghost-S another big plus when it comes to handling. Using the display makes it easy to frame your desired shot (helpful when mounting the camera). It also offers you the opportunity to manage your recordings directly afterwards and makes navigating within the camera menus incredibly comfortable.
- SIMPLE CONCEPT – MANY POSSIBILITES! The principle of the Drift 2-Way Remote is simple but effective: Use the two buttons (also easily operated with gloves) to start or stop recording, or control multiple cameras simultaneously via the “One-to-All “mode. Shoot photos even while recording a video, use video-tagging, or simply switch between all the different camera modes – the colour of the remote controls LED indicator will show the current mode. By connecting the camera via radio frequency (instead of Wi-Fi), Drift does besides help you to save valuable battery-life
- NO ANGLES, NO SCREWS, NO STRESS! A great advantage of the Ghost-S is its super easy assembling. The 300 continuously rotatable lens allows you to mount the camera in all conceivable positions, and yet still provides a straight image. So just plug the camera into the mount, set the lens and get started – no angles, no screws!
- 3.5 HOURS – THE WHOLE NINE YARDS! You’re tired from changing your battery all the time? Or have you once again lost a great shot? With the Ghost-S you can get these worries off your mind. A powerful 1700 mAh battery provides an extended recording time of 3.5 hours and makes your Ghost-S one of the most powerful models in its class.
- WATERPROOF – WITHOUT EXTRA HOUSING! The Drift Ghost-S does not only resist dirt and rain without any problems – it is completely waterproof to 3 meters (9 ft) without an extra housing. Want to dive deeper? No problem, just get yourself the optional waterproof case as soon as possible and take your Ghost-S up to 60m down under the sea level!
- Camera Dimensions: 105 mm (4.13″) x 52 mm (2.05″) x 33 mm (1.30″)
- Camera Weight: 171 g (6.02 oz)
- Battery Power: 1700 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery (DC 3.7 V)
- Max. Recording Time : 3.5 h
- File Format: mp4 (H.264 codec)
- Photo Mode: 5, 8, 12 MP
- Zoom: 10 x digital zoom
- Memory (internal): 256mb SLC Nand Flash + 2gb DDR2 SDRAM
- Memory (external): MicroSD, SDHC, SDXC memory cards up to 64GB
- Remote Control Included
- LIMITED PRODUCT STATEMENT WARRANTY
Drift Innovation (Manufacturer) warrants to the original End User (Purchaser) that this product purchased from us, or any authorised dealer is free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for the applicable warranty period. The warranty period is set forth in the Regional Warranty Statement, available from http://driftinnovation.com/regionalwarranty/.
As the Manufacturer we also declare that products purchased from non-authorised retailers might not be covered by the offered warranty. A list with our current official retailers is kept public at http://driftinnovation.com/store-locator/. The warranty period mentioned here is considered valid from the issue date confirmed on the sales invoice.
Although simple to operate, our products are technically advanced devices. Therefore we strongly encourage the end-user to read the manual before use. This limited warranty covers defects encountered in the normal use of the product during the warranty period and does not apply under the following conditions:
– Product is damaged due to physical abuse, mishandling, accident, fire, frostbite, water damage, negligence or failure to follow the supplied operating instructions. For more information on waterproofing, please visit http://driftinnovation.com/waterproofing/; – Cosmetic damage such as scratches, marks, dents, including LCD screen; – Product was not originally purchased as new (second-hand item); – Product is physically modified by Purchaser in any manner other than that for which it was intended or otherwise previously approved by the Manufacturer; – Product has been damaged, has become unusable or has developed defects caused by the use of unauthorised parts, incorrect/modified firmware or by an unauthorised repair service; – Product has been connected to power and/or data cables that are not supplied by the Manufacturer, including batteries; – Product has been subject to operating or physical conditions outside those recommended in product specifications as provided by the Manufacturer; – Product has its serial number altered or removed; – Product is damaged on the way back to the retailer or Manufacturer due to improper packaging; – Product is lost on the way back to the retailer or Manufacturer due to extraordinary circumstances.
In the event of a product failure under normal use and within the warranty period, a repair or replacement will be provided at the discretion of the Manufacturer or the authorised dealer. It is essential to inform the retailer or the manufacturer on a written form about the return of faulty items, and a return code will be issued to identify the parcel(s). Returns or replacements of parts and/or products may be subject to shipping, handling and/or restocking fees.
Returns that dont qualify for warranty coverage will be returned to customers. If the product has been discontinued and the product cannot be repaired, a product of the same level will be supplied. If no product of the same tier is available, a product of the next available tier will be provided.
The Manufacturer warranty does not cover loss, accidental damage or costs incurred during the handling and shipping of repairs or replacement products. The Manufacturer shall have no liability or responsibility whatsoever to Purchaser or any other person for any loss, injury, death, or any damages derived from the use of the product or accessories. In addition, the Manufacturer reserves the right to refuse warranty claims against products or services that are obtained and/or used in contravention of the laws of any country.
- Drift Ghost-S Action Camera
- Two Way Remote Control
- Curved and Flat Surface Mounts
- Goggle Mount
- 1700mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Universal Clip
- Velcro Strap
- 3.5mm Microphone Extension Cable
- USB Cable