When you need to illuminate every rock, log, bump, cliff, and critter on the trail, the Trion 1200 lights up them all. with 1200 lumens while you still have a chance to avoid them. If you spend more time on trails and dark roads than you do under streetlights, you need this kind of visibility.
This is Cygolite’s brightest one-piece bicycle light. The entire light fits in the palm of your hand. It wasn’t that long ago when you would have paid more than $1000 for a bike headlight this bright.
The weatherproof construction is compact, lightweight, and self contained.
The Trion 1200 mounts to your bike handlebars.
Runs on an internal rechargeable Li-ion battery, but for even more run time, add one of these external batteries:CygoLite 7.6v 2.9Ah Li-Ion Battery for TridenX & Trion LightsCygoLite 7.6v 5.8Ah Li-Ion Battery for TridenX Xtra Lights
- Bicycle Modes: Boost, High, Medium, Low
- Special Modes: SteadyPulse™, Day flash, Walking, SOS
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery technology is the same as what you’ll find in your laptop computer and is far superior to alkaline batteries
- Battery is built into the light — no external battery pack
- Battery indicator displays remaining power
- Regulated Power Circuitry draws consistent current throughout battery cycle for steady brightness.
- Smart Rapid Charger ensures longer battery life, and compatible with 100 ~ 240 volts for use worldwide
- Full charge from empty to ready in about 4 hours
- Up to 16 hours run time in it’s lowest setting
- 1.75 hours run time on boost
- External battery compatible for additional run time
- Quick release handlebar mount
- Weight: 9.17 oz / 260 gr
- Light modes: Boost (1200 lumens), High (800 lumens), Medium (400 lumens), Low (100 lumens)
- LEDs: 3
- CygoLite lighting systems come with a 1 year limited warranty against any defective part or craftsmanship. The lamps and batteries are warranted 30-90 days after the original date of purchase (Dependent on the specific light system. For more details on the lamp and battery warranty, refer to your light system manual). If the unit is under warranty, CygoLite will repair or replace defective components at no charge provided the product has not been subject to misuse, abuse, or non-CygoLite authorized alteration, modification or repair. Warranted products requiring service must receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) from customer service.