The TridenX 750 is ultra-bright–no, we’re not talking about the toothpaste. The slim Li-Ion battery lasts 2.5 hours on the brightest setting for brilliant off road illumination. State-of-the-art Cree high-brightness LEDs shine with 750 lumens.
The aluminum alloy casing is strong, compact, and lightweight. Protective seals make this headlight weather tight in all riding conditions.
The TridenX 750 mounts to your bike handlebars or to your helmet. The battery pack mounts to your stem.
Runs on a rechargeable Li-ion battery.
For twice the battery life, see the TridenX 750 Xtra.
- 4 Brightness Levels: High, Medium High, Medium Low, Low
- Special Modes: Fast Flash, Slow Flash, Walking, SOS
- OSP® (On-Site Programmable) Technology allows you to customize your brightness and flash speeds to optimize visibility.
- Optimized Beam Pattern: Narrow beam collimator for distant throw. Cross-Fire™ technology with highly-focused optical lenses expands the field of vision and provides deep and wide beam spread.
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery technology is the same as what you’ll find in your laptop computer and is far superior to alkaline batteries
- Battery pack mounts to stem
- Battery indicator displays 3 levels of remaining power
- Smart Rapid Charger ensures longer battery life, and compatible with 100 ~ 240 volts for use worldwide
- Full charge from empty to ready in about 4 hours
- Up to 12 hours run time in it’s lowest setting
- 2.5 hours run time on high
- Quick release helmet and bike mounts
- Weight: 280 gr / 9.88 oz
- LED Output: 750 lumens
- LEDs: 3
- Quick Release handlebar mount fits handlebars from 25.4 to 31.8mm in diameter.
- CygoLite lighting systems come with a 1 year limited warranty against any defective part or craftsmanship. The lamps and batteries are warranted 30-90 days after the original date of purchase (Dependent on the specific light system. For more details on the lamp and battery warranty, refer to your light system manual). If the unit is under warranty, CygoLite will repair or replace defective components at no charge provided the product has not been subject to misuse, abuse, or non-CygoLite authorized alteration, modification or repair. Warranted products requiring service must receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) from customer service.