Cross Fire Beam Pattern Technology
The TridenX 1300 OSP is equipped with 1300 lumens by using a triple beam design from Cygolite’s Crossfire beam technology. This means you’ll be able to light up any path or trail and keep you from running into things.
Exclusive to CygoLite is the OSP Technology that lets you decide the brightness and flash speed on the fly. The TridenX 1300 also comes with SteadyPulse which alerts motorists by pulsing and constantly lighting your path.
Built with aluminum alloy the TridenX is a high performance lighting system while maintaining it’s sleek, Water resistant, lightweight design
- Ultra bright 1300 lumen output
- CrossFire beam pattern technology maximizes triple beam visibility angle and throw
- Water resistant aluminum alloy casing
- 1:40 ~ 16 hr run time
- OSP Technology lets you fine tune brightness and flash speeds – no external hardware or software needed (patent pending)
- SteadyPulse alerts night time motorists with pulses while constantly lighting your path
- Day Flash enhances rider visibility in daylight
- High capacity Li-ion battery with premium grade Panasonic cells (stem mount)
- Built-in light mode and battery level indicators
- Handlebar mount securely clamps to 25.4 to 31.8mm diameter handlebars
- Number of LEDs – 3
- LED Output (Max) – 1300 lumens
- Total Modes – 8
- Run Times
- Boost (1300 lm): 1:45 hrs
- High (900 lm): 2:30 hrs
- Med (650 lm): 5 hrs
- Low (150 lm): 16 hrs
- SteadyPulse: 3:30 hrs
- Day Flash: 40 hrs
- Slow Flash: 12 hrs
- Walking: 38 hrs
- Charge Time – 4 hrs
- Mounting – Handlebar / Helmet
- Battery Mounting – Stem / Helmet / Backpack
- System Weight – 110g (head), 140g (battery)
- CygoLite lighting systems come with a 1 year limited warranty against any defective part or craftsmanship. The lamps and batteries are warranted 30-90 days after the original date of purchase (Dependent on the specific light system. For more details on the lamp and battery warranty, refer to your light system manual). If the unit is under warranty, CygoLite will repair or replace defective components at no charge provided the product has not been subject to misuse, abuse, or non-CygoLite authorized alteration, modification or repair. Warranted products requiring service must receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) from customer service.
- TridenX headunit, battery, wall charger, Locktite tool-free handlebar mount, helmet mount and 36″ battery extension cable.