See Into The Future.
The Centauri 1700 OSP is one of the brightest lighting systems to date, packed with 1700 Lumens you will be able to light your path for hours! OSP Technology lets you decide the brightness and flash speeds while the new SteadyPulse can notify motorists with pulses of light as you ride or walk.
The Centauri 1700 OSP uses 8 lighting modes, 4 Bicycles modes ( Boost – High – Medium – Low) and 4 Special modes (Steadypulse – Day Flash – Slow Flash – Walking) so this light can be use for anything.
- Ultra bright 1700 lumen output
- Dual 2nd generation Cree XM-L LEDs
- Specialized optics maximizes beam angle and throw
- Water resistant aluminum alloy casing
- 2 ~ 32 hr run time
- OSP Technology lets you fine tune brightness and flash speeds – no external hardware or software needed
- SteadyPulse alerts night time motorists with pulses while constantly lighting your path
- Day Flash enhances rider visibility in peak daylight
- High capacity Li-ion battery with premium grade Panasonic cells (frame mount)
- Built-in light mode and battery level indicators
- Handlebar mount securely clamps to 25.4 to 31.8mm diameter handlebars
- Number of LEDs – 2
- LED Output (Max) – 1700 lumens
- Total Modes – 8
- Run Times
- Boost (1700 lm): 2 hrs
- High (1200 lm): 3 hrs
- Med (850 lm): 6 hrs
- Low (150 lm): 32 hrs
- SteadyPulse: 4:30 hrs
- Day Flash: 80 hrs
- Slow Flash: 24 hrs
- Walking: 45 hrs
- Charge Time – 8 hrs
- Mounting – Handlebar / Helmet
- Battery Mounting – Frame / Backpack
- System Weight – 150g (head) , 255g (battery)
- CygoLite lighting systems come with a 1 year limited warranty against any defective part or craftsmanship. The lamps and batteries are warranted 30-90 days after the original date of purchase (Dependent on the specific light system. For more details on the lamp and battery warranty, refer to your light system manual). If the unit is under warranty, CygoLite will repair or replace defective components at no charge provided the product has not been subject to misuse, abuse, or non-CygoLite authorized alteration, modification or repair. Warranted products requiring service must receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) from customer service.
- Centauri headunit, battery, wall charger, Locktite tool-free handlebar mount, helmet mount and 24″ battery extension cable.