A beast of a backpack
The Yalta would be better termed a Beast-Pack than a backpack. It’s tall enough to allow long items, wide enough to hold a 17″ laptop, but slender enough to not rub your elbows the wrong way. Completely bomb-proof, but still light weight and comfortable, this Beast-Pack is a great commuting buddy.
Sleek and simple, the Yalta has lots of space with enough organization for your necessities. And, yes, your laptop is a necessity, and there is a special side pocket for him to cozy up in. The robust construction and ergonomic straps make the Yalta ideal to carry lots of gear, for the typical to and fro, stop and go, busy bee bike commuter.
The tough, leathery looking Tarpaulin shell is not just for style. When you combine waterproof fabric with a tight, roll-top closure, you can feel confident your gear is safe in that unexpected rain shower. The Yalta is even lined with an additional, floating waterproof liner as an undergarment to the outer armor, ready for action. The great, all-around commuter Beast-Pack is ready to be picked up and packed out!
- Available colors:
- Weatherproof 1,000 denier Tarpaulin outer shells for maximum water resistance
- Roll-top Velcro closure with stainless steel fastening hook
- Side zipper opening for access to separate laptop compartment with Velcro securing strap, fits up to 17″
- Three carabiner loops on lid and bike light loops on front
- Front zippered pocket
- Floating bucket liner for added water protection
- Ergonomic EVA foam back panel with air mesh shoulder straps
- Industrial metal cam lock under arm compression buckles
- Vertically adjustable sternum strap with two-way lateral cinching buckle
- Velcro attachment pieces on each shoulder strap for accessory compatibility
- Securing loops to keep excess straps in place
- Carrying handle
- Flat Dimensions: 21 x 14 x 6 in / 53.3 x 35.6 x 15.2 cm
- Volume: 1769.7 cu in / 29 L
- Weight: 3.5 lbs. / 1.59 kg
- Product Source: Guangzhou, China
For 14 years, Chrome has made the toughest, most durable products on the market and they stand behind everything they make. All Chrome products carry a lifetime warranty to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. This does not cover reasonable wear and tear or abuse.