Fall in San Fransisco. Is there a more biting cold? Doubtful. For the active messenger you need a coat that will stop the wind, keep you warm and not weigh you down. With its many pockets, reflective accents and super light weight, the Chrome Work Shirt is the perfect solution.
The Chrome WARM Work Shirt is the most versatile insulated jacket they make. One side is high visibility rust orange, while the other is black diamond quilted. Both sides are made with water-resistant ripstop nylon. Bike specific details include: longer torso and arms, reflective details, and ventilated yoke. The WARM Work Shirt works on its own, or as a mid-layer under our waterproof Storm Field Jacket or Storm Cobra.
- Reversible black diamond quilting on one-side, rust orange on the other for visibility choice
- Concealed 4-way stretch Nylon mesh yoke provides ventilation and mobility
- Rear utility pocket doubles as stuff sack
- Front hand warmer pockets
- Reflective taping along front zipper and back yoke band for night viability
- Ripstop nylon shell with diamond quilting pattern for rip-resistance
- Water-resistant poly fill insulation provides warmth even when wet
- Welt covered zipper pockets resist wind and water
- Abrasion resistant nylon twill trim for enhanced durability at wear points
- 365 TO LIFE WARRANTY
Your purchase is protected by one of the best warranties in the industry.
The 365 Part: All Chrome footwear and apparel is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 365 days from the date of purchase. We will repair or replace, free of charge, any item that is found to be defective in materials or workmanship. This does not cover reasonable wear and tear or abuse.
The Life Part: All Chrome bags carry a lifetime guarantee to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. This does not cover reasonable wear and tear or abuse. We will repair or replace, free of charge, any item that is found to be defective in materials or workmanship. The warranty goes into effect from the original date of purchase and applies to the original owner.