Can you carry this for me? Sure, Man!
The Sherman bike backpack is a one-of-a-kind, utilitarian bike bag. Made to haul anything from a spare set of wheels, to a bike frame, to an artist’s portfolio, and all the spare tools and equipment you need, the Sherman is unique and highly functional.
The Sherman’s tri-fold design easily accommodates a spare set of wheels if you want to ride to the start of your race but don’t want to worry about flatting your race wheels. Or forget bike racing, you can even strap down your portfolio of bike art to take to the big opening. The tri-fold center section isn’t the only utilitarian element of the Sherman, however. It also features two large vertical slots, which are perfect for a pair of shoes, and two smaller vertical slots, which can fit all your tools, gloves, and more. Two horizontal pockets, one zippered and one velcroed, can fit the rest of your equipment with ease. The Sherman also unfolds into one long piece, which can be strapped to a bike stand or hook with the center buckle pieces.
Not only is the Sherman utilitarian, it is also tough as nails. The 1,000 denier nylon outer shell, coupled with 18 oz. weatherproof truck tarp liner on the inside provide a safe traveling environment for your gear. Comfort is also important to the Sherman, which features a molded EVA foam back panel and air mesh shoulder straps. The 3M reflective straps also provide added visibility.
So whether you need a toolbox disguised as a backpack, a unique and functional way to carry a spare set of wheels, or a traveling art studio, the Sherman was designed for the ultimate utility cyclist. The next time someone asks if you can carry something by bike, your response will be, “Sure, Man!”
- Available colors:
- 1,000 denier Cordura outer shell
- 18 oz. weatherproof truck tarp liner sealed with military spec. seam binding
- Unique tri-fold closure system built to pack in an extra wheel-set
- Compression molded EVA foam back panel with air mesh shoulder straps
- Front chest strap
- D-rings and velcro closures on each shoulder strap
- Large interior compartments for carrying shoes, tools and extras
- 3M reflective side compression straps
- Industrial alloy cam lock buckles
- Top carrying handle
- Flat Dimensions: 18″ wide, 21″ high, 3″ deep
- Volume: 35L
- Weight: 3.5 lb.
- Fabric: 1,000 denier Cordura outer shell, 18 oz. truck tarp liner
- Product Source: Chico, CA, USA
For 14 years, Chrome has made the toughest, most durable products on the market and they stand behind everything they make. All Chrome products carry a lifetime warranty to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. This does not cover reasonable wear and tear or abuse. They will repair or replace, free of charge, any product covered under the warranty.