Sleek, stylish and made to roam
The Romer is a great bag for carrying the daily essentials by bicycle. If you don’t need to carry the kitchen sink and then some, the Romer is the perfect bag for you. It easily fits your laptop, lunch, a small change of clothes for the day, wallet, keys, and more.
The Romer is the smaller cousin of the Chrome Falcon Bike Backpack. The Romer features a large, bucket-like, waterproof main compartment and a smaller, velcroed pocket between the main liner and outer shell. Although somewhat smaller than the Falcon, the Romer can fit a 17″ laptop, though there it does not have a specific laptop sleeve. With room for the essentials like your keys, wallet, and phone in the two external zippered pockets, a side water bottle pocket, and a pump strap, the Romer does it all.
Made to withstand all the elements, the Romer’s heavy-duty, 1,050 denier exterior, 18 oz. weatherproof truck tarp liner, and military spec. seam binding will keep your gear protected. Despite its tough exterior, the Romer is extremely comfortable with an EVA foam back panel and air mesh shoulder straps that are adjusted with super strong alloy cam lock buckles. Last but not least, the Romer is made to be visible with a 3M reflective compression strap.
For all your daily bicycling needs or just general roaming, the Romer is there for you.
- Available colors:
- 1,050 denier nylon outer shell
- 18 oz. weatherproof truck tarp liner sealed with military spec. seam binding
- Independently suspended liner eliminates any seams exposed to the outside elements
- Ergonomic EVA foam back panel with air mesh shoulder straps
- Nylon 69 thread
- 3M reflective compression strap
- Industrial alloy cam lock buckles
- External org pockets and slots for easy access to tool and essentials
- External side water bottle pocket
- Top carrying handle
- Flat Dimensions: 16″ wide, 17″ high, 6″ deep
- Volume: 26L
- Weight: 3.0 lb.
- Fabric: 1,050 denier nylon outer shell, 18 oz. truck tarp liner
- Product Source: Guangzhou, China
For 14 years, Chrome has made the toughest, most durable products on the market and they stand behind everything they make. All Chrome products carry a lifetime warranty to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. This does not cover reasonable wear and tear or abuse. They will repair or replace, free of charge, any product covered under the warranty.