A big-mouth roll-top pack pack with an easy-accessible front pocket system for organization and a big main compartment for larger items (or for disorganization). Built with military grade TPU coated nylon. The compression strap expands 50 percent.
Pleases even hard-to-please backpack users. With just few adjustments on the straps it fit like a dream — if it doesn’t fit perfectly right out of the box. Great weight distribution for a stable, comfortable ride. Industrial metal cam lock under-arm compression buckles mean it won’t become unadjusted unless you intend it to.
The minor compartments are perfectly proportioned to maximize the available space while keeping things organized.
Carry a jacket, some groceries, wallet, keys, and more — a laptop up to a 15-inch Macbook Pro. Cinch down the oversize PCV buckle to carry cargo snugly.
- Weatherproof rolltop with ballistic nylon bottom panel
- Weatherproof roll top opening for increased security and expandability
- Built-in laptop sleeve fits up to Macbook Pro 15 (padded sleeve recommended)
- Industrial strength Velcro accessory shoulder mounting straps
- Organization pockets for smartphone, and personal items
- Internal d-ring key loop
- Ergonomic shoulder strap design
- Sternum strap for load distribution
- Industrial metal cam lock under arm compression buckles
- Nylon 69 thread and YKK zippers
- Fabric: Weatherproof 600 denier TPU coated Cordura outer shell
- Volume: 1098.4 – 1647.6 cu in / 18 – 27 L
- Dimensions: 13 x 17 x 5 in / 33 x 43 x 12.7 cm
- Weight: 2.1 lbs. / 952.5 kg
- Built in: Guangzhou, China
- Your purchase is protected by one of the best warranties in the industry.
All Chrome footwear and apparel is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 365 days from the date of purchase. We will repair or replace, free of charge, any item that is found to be defective in materials or workmanship. This does not cover reasonable wear and tear or abuse.
All Chrome bags carry a lifetime guarantee to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. This does not cover reasonable wear and tear or abuse. We will repair or replace, free of charge, any item that is found to be defective in materials or workmanship. The warranty goes into effect from the original date of purchase and applies to the original owner.
The 365 To Life warranty. Second to none.