The Bravo Bike Backpack can do it all. Carry all of the essentials and more: U-lock, cable lock, spare tubes, tools, pump, patch kit, rain gear, etc. Put your laptop or tablet in the padded sleeve (fits a 15-inch Macbook Pro).
Drop by the grocery store, let out the cross lashing straps — the capacity of the bag doubles — and then fill it some more.
Stuffed fat and filled to the brim, this backpack is comfortable. A frame sheet protects your back from pokey things you’ve jammed inside.
The backpack is waterproof, so everything you’ve put inside arrives dry.
- Waterproof compact urban daypack expands to double the capacity
- Dedicated laptop compartment to fit up to a MacBook Pro 15″ computer
- Utility cross lashing straps to secure large haul items
- Waterproof external zippered front compartment
- Industrial strength Velcro accessory shoulder mounting strap
- Reinforced back panel for added support when fully loaded
- Ergonomic shoulder strap design with EVA foam back panel for improved fit and breathability
- Sternum strap for load distribution
- Industrial metal cam lock under arm compression buckles
- Waterproof 1800 denier military grade truck tarpaulin liner with bar welded seams
- Weatherproof urethane coated YKK zippers
- Fabric: Weatherproof 1000 denier Cordura outer shell
- Dimensions: 13.75 x 20.25 x 5.5 in / 35 x 51.4 x 14 cm
- Volume: 1220 to 2441 cu in / 20 to 40 L
- Weight: 3.7 lbs / 1.68 kg
- Built in: Guangzhou, China
- For 14 years, Chrome has made the toughest, most durable products on the market and they stand behind everything they make. All Chrome products carry a lifetime warranty to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. This does not cover reasonable wear and tear or abuse. They will repair or replace, free of charge, any product covered under the warranty.