Military Grade Materials and Specifications
The Chrome Barrage Cargo Roll-Top Backpack is truly a waterproof bag, Chrome have equipped The Barrage with abrasion resistant CORDURA outer shell and Welded the seams to help make this bag tougher and more waterproof to keep your personal items completely dry.
The Barrage features a Low Profile design and side compression straps for load stabilization and helps increase visibility and an external cargo net so you can keep your bike helmet tucked away.
The Barrage’s main compartment that expands from 22L to 34L you can finally find a place to put that kitchen sink.
Chrome is proud to made in the USA and is guaranteed for life. BOOM.
- Ergonomic shoulder strap design with EVA foam back panel for improved fit and breathability
- Sternum strap with iconic mini seatbelt buckle for load distribution
- Industrial metal cam lock under arm compression buckle
- Adjustable external 5-point cargo net system for storing / transporting helmet, wet race gear, or shoes
- Waterproof rolltop closure accommodates a range of load sizes
- Dual compartments separate wet/dry cargo
- Industrial strength Velcro accessory shoulder mounting straps
- Easy access side U-Lock/Waterbottle pockets
- Interior sleeve pocket fits 15″ Macbook Pro (laptop sleeve recommended)
- Abrasion resistant Weatherproof 1000 denier CORDURA Brand grade nylon outer shell
- Welded-Waterproof 600 denier military grade truck tarpaulin liner
- Dimensions: 11.5″ wide, 20″ high, 5.5″ deep
- Volume: 22-34 L
- Your purchase is protected by one of the best warranties in the industry.
All Chrome footwear and apparel is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 365 days from the date of purchase. We will repair or replace, free of charge, any item that is found to be defective in materials or workmanship. This does not cover reasonable wear and tear or abuse.
All Chrome bags carry a lifetime guarantee to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. This does not cover reasonable wear and tear or abuse. We will repair or replace, free of charge, any item that is found to be defective in materials or workmanship. The warranty goes into effect from the original date of purchase and applies to the original owner.
The 365 To Life warranty. Second to none.