Our inspiring overview is coming soon. For now, here is what Carradice has to say:
Has two strap mount positions to accommodate a wide range of bag sizes.
The new Classic Rack is based on a vintage design which has been re-engineered to allow it to securely fit Brooks, Rivet and similar saddles with metal bag loops. In keeping with Carradiceﾒs ethos, the new Classic Saddlebag Rack is manufactured entirely in Lancashire by one of our trusted suppliers.
Our in-depth features analysis are forthcoming. For now, here is how Carradice puts it:
- Fixing system: Nylon webbing strap; also requires saddle with metal saddlebag loops
- Made from steel, the Carradice Classic Rack
- Gives excellent wheel clearance ﾖ the rack lifts the bag up to 10cm higher than direct attachment to bag loops. Total drop from saddle loops to bottom of rack is 12cm
- Maximum recommended load 6kg
- Eliminates saddlebag sway
- Improves security ﾖ the whole rack removes entirely, nothing is left on the bike
Our clear and concise specs will be ready soon. For now, here is how Carradice puts it:
- Weight (grams): 330
- Dimensions: 14cm wide x 20cm high x 17.5cm deep
All Carradice products are backed by warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Please see our Warranty page for the details of our warranty process as well as additional information regarding the Carradice warranty policy.