The 40-Series is the workhorse of Cane Creek’s headset line-up. Representing the balance of performance, durability and value, the series incorporates all the features necessary for a robust, lightweight, long-lasting headset. External cups press into head tube.
- Sealed black oxide bearings
- Carbon-friendy compression ring captured in top cover, keeping shims in place
- Steel crown race with integrated seals
- Interlok spacer compatible
- Compatible with straight steerer 1-1/8″ forks
- Color: Black
- Crown Race: 30
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
- Bearing Type: Cartridge
- S.H.I.S Lower: EC34
- S.H.I.S Upper: EC34
- Lower Stack Height: 12
- Weight: 98g
- Upper Stack Height: 16
See Cane Creek for details on their warranty.