The Ixon Pure Basic is basically a great headlight for cyclists who ride on roads with or without streetlights.
The beam is bright at the top to help you see the road at a distance, and dimmer at the bottom so you can see the area near your bike.
Runs on three AA batteries. The quick-click mounting system allows you to remove the headlight easily from your handlebars then reattach when you are ready to ride.
Also available: The Busch and Muller Ixon Pure Bike Headlight, which is the same light, but with the ability to recharge rechargeable batteries inside the light itself when connected to a USB outlet.
- A rubber edge serves as shock and glare protection
- Quick-click mounting system
- Mounting bracket fits up to 26mm handlebars
- Weight: 99 gr / 3.5 oz (excluding batteries)
- Output: 15 lux in high mode / 10 lux in low mode
- Battery: AA x 3 (not included)
- Battery Life: unavailable
- LED Life: 100,000 hours
- Busch and Muller lights have a 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects.