***Please Note: This is one of a handful of products that we do not stock but ship directly from our US distributor. The stock level displayed is an estimate of what we have available to ship. Please call for more details.
This light cures Car Headlight Envy Syndrome.
The Big Bang uses a 10-watt, high-intensity discharge lamp (HID) — the kind of lamp commonly found in automobile headlights (not the incandescent or LED lights used in most bike headlights). The world’s first gas discharge headlamp for bicycles that meets the requirements of German StVZO.
Six indicator LEDs show the remaining charge of the Lithium Ion rechargeable battery.
The light is dispersed on the road, and not into the eyes of oncoming cyclists, motorists, and pedestrians. While an offroad mode disperses the light to help you see everything in your path.
Mounts on top of, or under your handlebars.
Note: The charger requires an inexpensive voltage converter for use in the USA. Voltage converter is not included.
- Offroad flood light for maximum light dispersion: Not only the trail but the surrounding areas are illuminated in brilliant, white light.
- Approved for road service: With a precise light/dark borderline this headlamp does not have a blinding effect on oncoming traffic.
- Add-on pane for offroad floodlight
- Handlebar bracket, standard size
- Handlebar bracket for oversized tubes
- Lithium Ion rechargeable battery pack complete with cable for connection to headlamp, and Bag with Velcro® fastener
- Power pack to charge battery pack, electronically set
- Size: 2.75 x 1.2 x 2.17 in / 70 x 30 x 55 mm (including Battery bag)
- Weight: 280 gr / 9.9 oz
- Output: 530 lumens / 140 lux
- Battery: Lithium ion, 7.2 V, 6.45 Ah
- Battery Life: 5 hours
- Charge Time: 2.5 hours
- Busch and Muller lights have a 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects