Two bright LEDs for visibility from behind and from both sides. This is a serious tail light that doesn’t need to flash to get you noticed by traffic. Simple operation. It’s either on or off.
The LEDs protrude backwards providing side lighting and light that bounces off of the twin reflectors for 220 degrees of visibility.
Up to 60 hours of visibility from two AA batteries.
Mounts to your rear rack, so your rack cargo does not interfere with rearward visibility.
Also see the Busch & Muller DToplight XS Senso Bike Tail Light — it’s the same tail light, but it can turn itself on and off automatically when required by the lighting conditions.
- Mounts to a rear rack with 50mm or 80mm bolt spacing, such as Tubus Rear Racks.
- StVZO (Germany) approved: Fully approved for road bikes up to 11kg. For other bicycle use as auxiliary lighting.
- In automatic mode, the light will turn off when the bike is not moving.
- Weight: 108 gr / 3.8 oz (excluding batteries)
- Battery: AA x 2
- Battery Life: Up to 60 Hours
- LED Life: 100,000 hours
- 50 and 80 mm bolt distance variable (for rack mounting)
- Busch and Muller lights have a 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects.