Hard Plastic Bottom.
The Cub is the largest and strongest trailer available in the Burley line up. A hard plastic base adds rigidity and strength making this trailer ideal for any terrain you choose to explore. Other top of the line features make it a great ride for your passengers. The adjustable active suspension will smooth out the bumps on the road while your children sit back and relax in its reclining seats. The wheels have been upgraded to 20inch black alloy push button wheels for better durability and ground clearance.
Rugged and weather resistant on the outside and comfy-cozy on the inside, your cubs will enjoy the Burley Cub.
Parents will really appreciate the other upgrades Burley has introduced to the lineup. The cargo space has been expanded so you can carry more gear, snacks, toys, or anything else you might need for a day of fun. The seats can be un-clipped and laid flat to maximize your space on kid-free errands. Keep the trailer from moving when you don’t want it to roll away with the improved wheel activated parking brake.
Key Features for the Cub:
- Hard plastic bottom provides added durability with drain holes for easy cleaning
- Adjustable suspension for a smooth ride
- Bowed-out sides for extra shoulder room
- Padded Spring Integrated Technology ( S.I.T.) Seat prevents tangled straps and simplifies getting your little one in and out of the trailer.
- The S.I.T. Seat is also machine washable.
- Integrated fenders
- Adjustable handlebar fits parents of any height and doubles as an additional roll bar when folded forward in biking mode
- Water resistant zippers provide extra water protection
- Compact fold flattens the trailer for easy storage and transportation
- Seat release buckles collapse seat down for easy conversion from carrying kids to hauling cargo
- Adjustable sunshade
- Adjustable seatback
- Padded reinforcement on front edge of seat
- Tinted side and rear window
- Rear window ventilation
- 20 push button wheels for quick removal
- Hub engaged parking brake
Standard Features on Every Burley Child Trailer:
- Ready To Bike: includes hitch, tow arm and safety flag
- Designed and tested to meet or exceed ASTM F1975-09 safety standards
- Flex Connector allows bike to lay flat while trailer remains upright
- Five-point harness system
- Full internal aluminum roll cage for protection in an accident
- Hammock style seat provides passive suspension for rider comfort
- Heat treated 6061-T6 aluminum frame tubes and hinges
- Included Steel Hitch
- Wheel guards for protection from unforeseen obstacles
- Side battens create structured barrier between wheels and passenger
- Water resistant 600D polyester cover and seat fabric
- Front-to-rear fold provides increased strength and stability
- Reflective materials and reflectors for visibility (front, rear and wheels)
- UV protection windows are rated UPF 30 and block 96-97.4% of UV light
- Recessed helmet pocket for extra head room
- Safety flag for visibility
- Interior pockets in both cargo area and child seating area
- Spacious rear cargo area
- Riders: 1 or 2
- Capacity (lb/kg): 100 / 45
- Weight (lb/kg): 37 / 16.8
- Interior Seated Height (in/cm): 24.5 / 62.2
- Interior Shoulder Width (in/cm): 25.5 / 64.8
- Interior Seat Width (in/cm): 22/55.9
- Interior Seated Leg Room (in/cm): 19/ 55.3
- Cargo Space (in/liters): 3100/50.8
- Wheel Size (in/cm): 20 / 51
- Handlebar Height (in/cm): 30-46 / 76-117
- Size Open L x W x H (in): 36 x 31 x 38.25
- Size Open L x W x H (cm): 91.4 x 78.7 x 97.2
- Size Folded L x W x H (in): 35.75 x 31 x 13.5
- Size Folded L x W x H (cm): 90.8 x 78.7 x 34.3
- 1 year on fabric parts, 5 years on plastic parts, lifetime of trailer on durable frame parts.