Don’t put your Burley trailer away for the winter! With the WeSki! Kit, you can use your trailer year round. Enjoy cross country skiing or snowshoeing with the kids while they are in the trailer on skis.
Don’t get sad when the snow starts to melt. If you leave the wheels on, you can use the poles and harness for hiking on trails. Multi-use, lots of fun.
Compatible with:- 2007 and newer D’Lite, Solo and Encore– 2008 and newer Cub and Tailwagon– 2009 and newer Nomad and Flat Bed.
- Includes adjustable, aluminum tow bar
- Polyester waist belt is adjustable and washable
- Non-wax, wood core skis
- Water bottle holder and 2 pockets on waist belt
- Includes poles which adjust for multiple heights
- Keep wheels on instead of skis, and can double as a hiking kit
- Skis: 110 cm
- Waist Belt Size: 24.5″ to 51.5″
- Tow Bars Extend: 79″, 83″ and 87″
- Tow Bar Retracts to: 55″
- Burley offers a 1 year warranty on fabric parts, 5 year warranty on plastic parts, and a lifetime warranty on frame parts