The Audax, with its slender steel frame, light carbon fork, and many mounts for luggage, will let you take long-distance riding to the limit. As the kilometres roll by, hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable stopping power while a sub-compact chainset handles propulsion. A combination of WTB Horizon and Byway tyres are fast-rolling over gravel, mud, or dirt. The integrated rear light mount brings the discipline into the modern age. Topped off with Ritchey finishing kit, you’ll reach the coast before this bike gives up.
- Size XS and S will come with 650B wheels
- Internal light cable routing
- Rack, bag and fender mounts
- Tubeless ready
- Frame: COLUMBUS CROMOR double butted, TA, rack / fender mounts, internal light cable routing, rear light mount, 86.5 mm T47 BB shell
- Fork: Full carbon, TA, 1.1/2” – 1.1/8”, with fender / cage mounts
- Handlebar: RITCHEY COMP STREEM III drop bar, 31.8 mm, 5° backsweep
- Levers/ shifters: SHIMANO 105 ST-R7020 STI hydraulic, SHIMANO 105 ST-R7020 STI 2 x 11
- Brakes: SHIMANO 105 BR-R7070 flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes with 160 mm rotors
- Crankset: BOMBTRACK LYER forged aluminium crank, direct mount interface(SRAM compatible),30 mm spindle
- Cassette: SHIMANO 105 CS-R7000 11-speed, 11 – 34 T
- Deraileur: SHIMANO ULTEGRA RD-RX800-GS, clutch, medium cage, SHIMANO 105 FD-R7000
- Hubs: Bombtrack TAU sealed hubs, 11 speed, 6-bolt disc
- Rims: WTB ST i25 double wall, TCS 2.0, 32h
- Tires: WTB BYWAY & HORIZON TCS 650B x 47C, tubeless ready
- Weight: 10.8 kg
All Bombtrack bicycles are backed by warranty against defects in material and manufacturing.
Please see Bombtrack’s Warranty Page to review their limitations.