Replacement or secondary battery for BionX SL 350HT Electric Bike Conversion Kit kits with a downtube-mounted battery.
***Please Review the Warranty Tab for Special Warranty and Return Conditions Before Purchasing
The 48.1V Battery is compatible with the BionX SL 350HT Electric Bike Conversion Kit (a.k.a the BionX SL 350 HT DT XL — DT for downtube, XL for extra long range).
BionX Part no. 01-4846 or 01-4427
Does not include BionX Downtube Battery Mount with Standard Cables .
Not compatible with other BionX systems.
- Electronics Compatibility: CANBus (2009+)
- Please be aware of the Following Special Conditions Regarding Issues with BionX orders:
For returns on BionX kits due to shipping damage, incorrect items or no longer needing the order, we can ONLY process the return within 3 business days of the order being received. Because BionX kit shipments are HAZMAT due to the Lithium Ion batteries, they can only be returned as a customer refusal.
Once the shipment has been received and 3 business days have passed, the customer is responsible for all costs of returning the shipment to CampfireCycling.com, even if the reason is because of shipping damage or an incorrect order. Return shipping for most customers is very difficult and expensive because the shipment must be returned through a certified HAZMAT shipper that services consumers. These are few and far between.
Please do not order this product if you cannot verify that the shipment and product are up to your standards and usable for your purpose within 3 business days of receiving it.
For warranty issues there are multiple conditions that you should be aware of.
1. Prior to shipping all BionX batteries, we do the following to insure that your battery is as trouble free as possible:- Charge the battery and hook it up to a console- Make sure that the battery shows as fully charged on a console.
2. Because of BionX warranty restrictions and the problems with shipping a BionX kit, all warranty issues of BionX kits purchased from CampfireCycling.com must be diagnosed and processed through a BionX dealer in your area. It is the customers responsibility to locate an active BionX dealer through the BionX dealer locator. If you are able to deliver your BionX kit in person to CampfireCycling.com we can service your warranty as well.
3. Authorized BionX dealers will charge you for diagnosing and handling the processing and shipping of your warranty, even if it is involving a brand new product. (BionX will cover the actual shipping charges associated to a warranty) There are no specific rate charts that an authorized BionX dealer is held to. We strongly recommend discussing these costs before having an authorized dealer service a warranty.
4. If you are having a bike shop install your kit, we strongly recommend working with an authorized BionX dealer. If a non-authorized dealer discovers an issue with your kit, you will end up paying both the non-authorized dealer and an authorized dealer for assistance with sorting out any warranty issues should they come up.
5. Any damage to the kit caused by a customer or non-authorized dealer installation of a kit is not covered under the BionX warranty.
BionX’s Warranty Policy
All components, except the battery are covered against manufacturing defect for a period of two (2) years from date of purchasing.
The battery is covered against manufacturing defect for a period of one (1) year from date of purchasing.
Warranties are limited to replacement of parts and/or products determined by BionX, at its sole discretion, to be defective.
BionX Limited Warranty does not cover or apply to the following: normal wear and tear; any damage, failure and/or loss caused by accident, shipping, misuse, neglect, abuse and/or failure to follow instructions or warnings as stated on the product or in the applicable BionX User Guide or other printed materials provided with the product; damage, failure and/or loss caused by the use of the product for stunt riding, ramp jumping, competition, acrobatics, trick riding or other similar activities, or use in any other manner for which such products were not specifically designed.
This warranty does not apply to any products or components, mechanical and/or electrical, which have in any way been altered from their original configuration by any person. BionX will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
The BionX Limited Warranty does not cover or apply to any BionX product used for rental or commercial purposes unless the specific product is authorized by BionX as acceptable for rental or commercial use.
The BionX Limited Warranty does not cover or apply to any BionX product sold by a non-authorized reseller or retailer.
The BionX Limited Warranty does not cover or apply to any replacement, maintenance or accessory parts not sold directly by BionX to the original retail purchaser.
WARNINGNorth America and Europe have different legislation in regards of bike electric drive systems. Please note that BionX will not be able to service a system bought in a country and delivered, exported or moved to another, if the local legislation differ from the one from the country of origin.
- Keys (2)