Our inspiring overview is coming soon. For now, here is what Big Agnes has to say:
The most comfortable pads on the planet.
At Big Agnes, we insist our air pads cushion you with at least 3.25” of air between your hips and the ground. Even in our lightest-weight air pads, you can count on that. We use internal construction that stabilizes your sleeping surface so that your pad feels more like your bed at home. The outer tubes are always a little thicker than the inner so that you are comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad.
Our valves help you inflate your pad quickly, deflate it easily, and make micro-adjustments throughout the night with a simple pressure release that gives you control over how firm or soft your surface is. New for 2020, our air pads include a third-party R-Value to help you select the right pad for your camp style. And as a bonus, we’re also including in each air-pad package an upcycled-inflation sack to help you get into total backcountry-bliss just that much faster and easier.
- Quilted top ensures a cushiony and comfortable sleeping surface
- 3.5 in. thick air pad with 4.25 in. larger outer chambers nicely cradles you in the middle of the pad
- Offset I-Beam construction is light and provides multidirectional support for consistent stability and comfort
- PrimaLoft® Silver insulation works with a heat-reflective barrier to trap body heat and reflect it back for when the temperatures drop
- Pads have an R-value of 4.2, making them ideal for adventures in cold weather
- Durable, lightweight, double ripstop nylon makes this quiet
- Aviation-grade TPU lamination provides strength and dependability
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad helps prevent microorganism growth
- High-volume valve allows for efficient and easy inflation, super-fast deflation, and micro-adjustment
- Included inflation sack helps you save your breath for the miles ahead
- Each pad is individually inflated and tested at the Big Agnes factory to ensure 100% quality performance
- On frozen ground, pair with a Big Agnes closed-cell foam pad to increase thermal insulation (foam pad not included)
- Includes pad inflation sack, protective storage sack, replacement valve seal and 3M™ repair patches
- Sleeping Pad Shape: Rectangular
- Sleeping Pad Type: Air Pad
- Thickness: 3.5 inches
- Dimensions LxWxH: 72 x 20 x 3.5 inches
- Weight: 1lb. 3 oz.
- R-Value: 4.2