A great big roomy alternative to bike backpacks, rack-top bags, and panniers.
Big enough to take you lunch, a small handbag, all your bike tools, phone, and still have room for more. Easy on and off the bike. This bag is for commuters or long outings by bike.
A capacity of 400 cubic inches — the same or more than many rack trunks with the flexibility to fit on nearly any bike. Outer pockets for easy access to money or keys.
Use the loop to attach a safety light.
Need a spare or replacement liner for this bag? Find them here: Banjo Brothers Waterproof Backpack Liner
- Waterproof main compartment with replaceable welded liner
- Outer pockets for easy access to money or keys
- Webbing loop on top for attaching a rain jacket or other gear
- Interior aluminum strut, stiff HDPE hull and 4-point strapping controls loads
- Capacity: 400 cubic inches
- Length: 12.5 in
- Width: 7 in
- Height: 8.5 in
- The Banjo Brothers are deadly serious about product quality and want to make sure that you only say nice things about us when talking the finer points of bike accessories with your pals. We vow to stand behind any product that is defective. Our warranty policy is simple — if your bag is messed up due to a defect in materials or workmanship for the life of the bag, we fix it no questions asked. That doesn’t mean you can beat the living snot out it and expert to return it to us as defective. I think we can both let common sense be our guide here. Think of it this way, if your Mom would be OK with you claiming something as a product defect, then chances are it is a defect and the bag should and will be repaired or replaced.
There’s plenty of evidence to support our claims of being fair minded on the “internets” – so there you have it. Bags will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. In many cases, if you don’t live next door, product photos, concise descriptions of your problems, how old the product is and where you purchased it are all keys to having your problems solved quickly and without hassle. You can also “Register Your Bag” on our site to keep track of some of the details.