Perfect for wet commutes, trips around town, and eliminating rain (as an excuse not to ride).
This pannier has a rugged nylon exterior. An interior welded-seam liner keeps the contents dry. The replaceable liner is also removable for dry weather. The 1000-cubic-inch capacity would hold more than 16 gallons of water if it were to let rain in — which it won’t.
Stay visible with 360 degree reflective accents plus a web loop for a safety light.
Need a spare or replacement liner for this bag? Find them here: Banjo Brothers Waterproof Backpack Liner
- Rugged 840 denier nylon outer layer with welded-seam waterproof liner
- Durable and convenient roll-top closure
- Adjustable quick-attach elastic attachment
- 360 degree reflective accents
- Capacity: 1000 cu in / 16.39 liters
- Length: 12 in
- Width: 7 in
- Height: 14 in
- The Banjo Brothers are deadly serious about product quality and want to make sure that you only say nice things about us when talking the finer points of bike accessories with your pals. We vow to stand behind any product that is defective. Our warranty policy is simple — if your bag is messed up due to a defect in materials or workmanship for the life of the bag, we fix it no questions asked. That doesn’t mean you can beat the living snot out it and expert to return it to us as defective. I think we can both let common sense be our guide here. Think of it this way, if your Mom would be OK with you claiming something as a product defect, then chances are it is a defect and the bag should and will be repaired or replaced.
There’s plenty of evidence to support our claims of being fair minded on the “internets” – so there you have it. Bags will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. In many cases, if you don’t live next door, product photos, concise descriptions of your problems, how old the product is and where you purchased it are all keys to having your problems solved quickly and without hassle. You can also “Register Your Bag” on our site to keep track of some of the details.