Everyone needs a seat bag, your only choice is how much capacity do you need? Banjo Brothers has you covered with their small and medium quick release seat bags.
They make it easy to get your bag off your bike and access the contents, just what every seat bag should be!
Not a lot of fluff here, just a simple easy to use bag that will hold your essentials.
Has a loop to attach a safety light.
- Heavy duty 840 denier fabric construction
- Wide-opening design form easier access
- Web loop for light
- Fits most saddle rails
- Cinch strap keeps contents snug
- Volume: 40 cu in
- External Size: 2.75 x 5.75 x 3 in
- Volume: 65-81 cu in
- External Size: 3 x 6.75 x 4 in
- The Banjo Brothers are deadly serious about product quality and want to make sure that you only say nice things about us when talking the finer points of bike accessories with your pals. We vow to stand behind any product that is defective. Our warranty policy is simple — if your bag is messed up due to a defect in materials or workmanship for the life of the bag, we fix it no questions asked. That doesn’t mean you can beat the living snot out it and expert to return it to us as defective. I think we can both let common sense be our guide here. Think of it this way, if your Mom would be OK with you claiming something as a product defect, then chances are it is a defect and the bag should and will be repaired or replaced.
There’s plenty of evidence to support our claims of being fair minded on the “internets” – so there you have it. Bags will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. In many cases, if you don’t live next door, product photos, concise descriptions of your problems, how old the product is and where you purchased it are all keys to having your problems solved quickly and without hassle. You can also “Register Your Bag” on our site to keep track of some of the details.