With a capacity of 1100 cubic inches, you’d be forgiven for not knowing this backpack is the baby of the Banjo Brothers Backpacks.
But unlike it’s larger sibling backpacks, the Metro has more internal organization — instead of a big ol’ waterproof cavern. Its big enough for the commute yet it has a stylishly compact profile, twelve interior and exterior pockets, a padded laptop sleeve, exterior cinch straps, and more.
The Metro Backpack uses the same hanging liner system as Banjo Brothers Messenger Bags, which makes it functionally waterproof since there are no seams to the outside. Another idea borrowed from messenger bags: a cell phone holder mounted to the shoulder strap.
The Metro Backpack sits a little lower on the back than standard backpacks to reduce blind spots. If you use a backpack and a helmet-mounted mirror, you know what we’re talking about.
- 18 oz vinyl tarp material (for easier cleaning) with hanging liner for excellent water resistance
- Full width wicking back pad
- 12 interior and exterior pockets
- Padded laptop pocket fits up to 10 x 15 notebooks
- Cell phone holster included
- Front and rear reflective tape and webbing tab for safety light
- Capacity: 1100 cubic inches
- Length: 11 in
- Width: 6.5 in
- Height: 16 in
- The Banjo Brothers are deadly serious about product quality and want to make sure that you only say nice things about us when talking the finer points of bike accessories with your pals. We vow to stand behind any product that is defective. Our warranty policy is simple — if your bag is messed up due to a defect in materials or workmanship for the life of the bag, we fix it no questions asked. That doesn’t mean you can beat the living snot out it and expert to return it to us as defective. I think we can both let common sense be our guide here. Think of it this way, if your Mom would be OK with you claiming something as a product defect, then chances are it is a defect and the bag should and will be repaired or replaced.
There’s plenty of evidence to support our claims of being fair minded on the “internets” – so there you have it. Bags will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. In many cases, if you don’t live next door, product photos, concise descriptions of your problems, how old the product is and where you purchased it are all keys to having your problems solved quickly and without hassle. You can also “Register Your Bag” on our site to keep track of some of the details.