Need to carry more than a patch kit and a multi-tool? Don’t strap on that fanny pack yet. The Large Expanding seat bag can also carry snacks, your wallet, camera, or even a spare vest.
Carries 105 cubic inches of cargo, until you unzip the expanding bottom. Then stand back, you have 130 cubic inches.
Use the loop to attach a safety light.
- Heavy duty 840 denier nylon construction
- Wide-opening design for easier access
- Flap hinges up from bottom to keep contents in place
- 360 degree reflective accents
- Web loop for light
- Capacity: 105 to 130 cubic inches
- Length: 8 in
- Width: 4.5 in
- Height: 3.75 in
- The Banjo Brothers are deadly serious about product quality and want to make sure that you only say nice things about us when talking the finer points of bike accessories with your pals. We vow to stand behind any product that is defective. Our warranty policy is simple — if your bag is messed up due to a defect in materials or workmanship for the life of the bag, we fix it no questions asked. That doesn’t mean you can beat the living snot out it and expert to return it to us as defective. I think we can both let common sense be our guide here. Think of it this way, if your Mom would be OK with you claiming something as a product defect, then chances are it is a defect and the bag should and will be repaired or replaced.
There’s plenty of evidence to support our claims of being fair minded on the “internets” – so there you have it. Bags will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. In many cases, if you don’t live next door, product photos, concise descriptions of your problems, how old the product is and where you purchased it are all keys to having your problems solved quickly and without hassle. You can also “Register Your Bag” on our site to keep track of some of the details.