Your patch kit deserves the very best, and that’s why you need a deluxe seat bag made from ballistic nylon, with a full liner.
Holds a full complement of inner tubes and tools, or wallet, snacks, etc. — 65 cubic inches of cargo, until you unzip the expanding bottom. Then stand back, you have 81 cubic inches for that extra load you hadn’t planned on, and don’t want to stuff into your pants pockets.
Use the loop to attach a safety light.
- Rugged 1680 denier, ballistic construction with full liner
- Padded top and bottom
- Three interior pockets to organize your gear
- Gusseted sides help keep things in place when you open the bag
- Hidden lower expanding panel adds extra capacity
- Web loop for light
- Inside key clip
- Capacity: 65 to 81 cubic inches
- Length: 6.75 in
- Width: 4 in
- Height: 3 in
- The Banjo Brothers are deadly serious about product quality and want to make sure that you only say nice things about us when talking the finer points of bike accessories with your pals. We vow to stand behind any product that is defective. Our warranty policy is simple — if your bag is messed up due to a defect in materials or workmanship for the life of the bag, we fix it no questions asked. That doesn’t mean you can beat the living snot out it and expert to return it to us as defective. I think we can both let common sense be our guide here. Think of it this way, if your Mom would be OK with you claiming something as a product defect, then chances are it is a defect and the bag should and will be repaired or replaced.
There’s plenty of evidence to support our claims of being fair minded on the “internets” – so there you have it. Bags will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. In many cases, if you don’t live next door, product photos, concise descriptions of your problems, how old the product is and where you purchased it are all keys to having your problems solved quickly and without hassle. You can also “Register Your Bag” on our site to keep track of some of the details.