Many of the same features of the Banjo Brothers Canvas Commuter, but with the versatility of a pannier as well.
Late to work or school? No worries, with the new Backpack Pannier Combo a simple flip of the lid will transform your pannier into a backpack. Perfect for your transition from pedals to feet and your jog to your destination.
Two external side pockets allow you easy access to your water bottle and U-lock. With a waterproof liner your contents will remain protect from the elements.
The perfect mix of form and function for any student or professional.
- Ballistic nylon construction
- 1100 Cubic Inches of carrying capacity
- Transforms from pannier to backpack
- Rear light mounting loop
- Waterproof zippers on lid
- Adjustable quick-attachment rack hardware
- Carrying handle
- Wicking Padded back
- Volume: 1100 cu in
- External Size: 15.5 x 11.5 x 6.75 in
- The Banjo Brothers are deadly serious about product quality and want to make sure that you only say nice things about us when talking the finer points of bike accessories with your pals. We vow to stand behind any product that is defective. Our warranty policy is simple — if your bag is messed up due to a defect in materials or workmanship for the life of the bag, we fix it no questions asked. That doesn’t mean you can beat the living snot out it and expert to return it to us as defective. I think we can both let common sense be our guide here. Think of it this way, if your Mom would be OK with you claiming something as a product defect, then chances are it is a defect and the bag should and will be repaired or replaced.
There’s plenty of evidence to support our claims of being fair minded on the “internets” – so there you have it. Bags will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. In many cases, if you don’t live next door, product photos, concise descriptions of your problems, how old the product is and where you purchased it are all keys to having your problems solved quickly and without hassle. You can also “Register Your Bag” on our site to keep track of some of the details.