Our inspiring review is coming soon, for now here is what Arkel says:
This Pannier makes use of Waterproof zippers to keep the rain out, but for longer rides the TailRider has an integrated rain cover sewn into its own pocket. Just grab under the front flap and pull it out and over the TailRider.
The TailRider has a huge opening capacity, many internal pockets and a divider to keep the contents from shifting around. It also has a built-in expansion below for more carrying capacity when needed. Wrap it all up with lots of safety features, including a blinker light strap at the tail end.
If you’re looking for a light and sleek rack to accompany your TailRider, our Randonneur Seat Post Rack weighs less than 500 g. This combo is the lightest and sleekest alternative out there to wide trunk bags and wobbly seat post connections. Gearing up doesn’t mean compromising on weight, aerodynamics or space.
- Quickly installed of any type of rack
- Expansion top panel with compression straps to secure more exterior cargo.
- Waterproof YKK zippers
- Integrated rain cover
- Internal removable divider
- Rear tab for an LED light
- D-rings for a shoulder strap
- Durable fabric Materials
- Ethically made in Asia
- Minimum Rack Width Requirement: 3.15″ (80 mm)
- Weight: 660 g (1.46 lbs)
- Volume: 8 – 11 L (488 – 700 cu. in.)