(This is the updated for 2023 Arkel Drylite.)
Our inspiring review is coming soon, for now here is what Arkel says:
These are the ultimate waterproof and light saddle bags for those who enjoy riding fast and efficiently.
This Pannier is equipped with reflectors on all sides and watertight “roll-top” closure, they can be attached and detached from your rack in a jiffy.
Hit the road with Arkel Dry-Lites, the lightest waterproof bicycle panniers on the market. 100% waterproof, with a sleek design, able to accommodate a volume of 28 liters and with an incredible featherweight of 540 grams, the Dry-Lites are literally incomparable.
The Dry-Lites can be paired with the TailRider Trunk Bag for simplicity, functionality and lightness!
What has changed from the previous version ?
We have removed the velcros attachment and switch them to adjustable Gate keeper buckles on nylon webbing straps paired with Hypalon fabric.
Added daisy loops on the right side bag to allow single pannier mounting and use.
**Dry-lites are sold in pairs, but you have now the option to separate them and use only one.**
- Compatible with every type of rack and easy to install with very strong strap
- Adjustable gate keeper to withstand the rigors of multi-use (new)
- Lower hook to stabilize the bag on the rack
- Reflectors on elastic stripe to find them easier at night (new)
- Hypalon Fabric added on the mounting points of the rack for more durability (new)
- Suit all your adventures whether it’s on your new E-bike, your Fat bike, or on your gravel bike
- Tough bag made of 420 ripstop nylon that will resist the environment and solid on rough terrains.
- You can combine Voile Straps / Ski Straps to easily secure loads over your rack with D-Rings positioned on each side of the bags.
- Featherweight 420D Ripstop Nylon with PU coating.
- 100% waterproof roll-top design.
- Ultralight horizontal stays kept bags clear of the wheel.
- Reflectors on all sides for safety.
- Built-in handle or optional shoulder strap.
- Rolls tight for easy storage (compact rolled size 15” x 4” x 2”).
- Attached and detached from your rack in a jiffy
- Ethically made in Asia.
- Built for lightness and performance.
*The lifetime warranty still applies, but wear and tear and resistance to impact is less than with Arkel’s heavy-grade products.
- Weight: 540 g (19 oz)
- Volume: 28 L (1708 cu. in.)
- Dimensions per bag: 14.5” x 11” x 5.5” (37cm x 28cm x 14cm)